Nickel Anti-Seize Compound, -300°F to 2600°F, 3 oz., Silver
- Item # 23YA45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13003
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Anti-Seize Compound
- Base Composition Nickel
- Min. Operating Temp. -300 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 2600 Degrees F
- Lubricant Color Silver
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Container Tube
- Container Size 3 oz.
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Physical Form Paste
- Series Nickel-Graf
- Net Weight 3 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.20
- VOC Content No VOC
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Standards MIL-PRF-907E
- Application Nuts bolts, bushings, centers, cam rollers, conveyors, couplings, dies, drills, fittings, flanges, gears, keyways, motors, press fits, pumps, shafts, sleeves, slides, spark plugs, taps, valves, wristpins, etc. Used in steel mills, foundries, oil refineries, chemical plants, construction, farm equipment, autos, trucks, electric power and other utilities, oil drilling, mining, diesel and gasoline engines, marine motors, shipyards, paper mills, machine shops.
- Item Anti-Seize Compound
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.