Metal-Free Food Grade Anti-Seize, -300°F to 475°F, 14 oz., White
- Item # 23YA69
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 31015
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Food Grade Anti-Seize
- Base Composition Metal-Free
- Min. Operating Temp. -300 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 475 Degrees F
- Lubricant Color White
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Container Cartridge
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Physical Form Paste
- Series Pure White
- Net Weight 14 oz.
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- VOC Content Greater than 0.2%
- Flash Point 377 Degrees F
- Standards NSF Registered
- Application Conveyers, gears, dicers, rollers, slicers, sprockets, rails, chains, nuts, bolts, screws, valves. Used in meat and poulrty processors, canneries, bottlers, candy mfg., dairies, breweries, many other food processing facilites, drug and cosmetic industries.
- Item Food Grade Anti-Seize
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.