90PW Series Medium-Strength Wicking Grade Threadlocker, Green Liquid, 50mL Bottle
- Item# 23YC28
- Mfr. Model# 39902
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wicking Grade Threadlocker
- Threadlocker Classification Wicking Grade Threadlocker
- Threadlocker Strength Medium
- Threadlocker Color Green
- Threadlocker Disassembly Removable
- Physical Form Liquid
- Threadlocker Container Bottle
- Size 50mL
- Chemical Type Anaerobic
- For Fastener Dia. Up to 1/2"
- Begins to Harden 10 min.
- Series 90PW
- Gap Fill 0.004"
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point Greater Than 212 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.1 to 1.15
- Viscosity 12 cP
- Removable With Hand Tools
- Application Wicking, Locks Screws in Place, Secures Bolts and Studs
- Standards MIL-S-46163A Type III Grade R, ASTM D 5363 AN0261, RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.