3 oz. Tube Pipe Thread Sealant with 2,000 psi, Yellow
- Item# 3PDL6
- Mfr. Model# 54003
- Catalog Page# 3508
- UNSPSC# 31201612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 3 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- Chemical Type PTFE
- Color Yellow
- Gas Pressure Range 2,000 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range 10,000 psi
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden 30 min.
- Application Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point 350 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.4
- Viscosity 1,600,000-1,800,000 cps
- For Use With May be used on a many types of pipe including steel, brass, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, CPVC, PVC, ABS, Polyethylene, and Polypropylene.
- Application Recommended for Pipes carrying water, steam, LP, natural gas, refrigerants, dilute caustics, acids, diesel fuel, gasoline, anti-freeze. ethylene glycol, propylene glycol, concentrated propylene glycol, 50/50 and glycerin at 50/50.
- Standards FBC(TM) System Compatible
- Includes Engineered and Tested to be Fbc(TM) System Compatible with Flow Guard Gold(R), Corzan(R), and Blazemaster(R) Pipe and Fittings. General Purpose use, Paste Consistency, Heavy-Duty, Thread-Sealing Compound. Contains no Solvents or Other Ingredients That Harm Cpvc Plastics.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.