2 oz. Brush Top Can Pipe Thread Sealant with 2000 psi, White
- Item # 23YA82
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 14002
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 2 oz.
- Container Type Brush Top Can
- Chemical Type PTFE
- Color White
- Gas Pressure Range 2000 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range 10,000 psi
- Full Cure 30 min.
- Begins to Harden Immediate
- Application Temp. Range -250 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -250 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point 350 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.48
- Viscosity 1,600,000-1,800,000cps
- For Use With All Pipe and threaded connections made of cast iron, malleable brass, copper, and stainless steel. Designed for use by all pipe fitters, fabricators, plumbers, and mechanical contractor
- Application Recommended for potable water, steam, LP and natural gas, refrigerants, solvents, caustics, dilute acids, oils, and diesel fuel.
- Standards UL, NSF Registered-P1, FDA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.