16 oz. Brush Top Can Pipe Thread Sealant with 2600 psi, Blue
- Item # 2KFZ8
- Mfr. Model # 56018
- Catalog Page # 2874
- UNSPSC # 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Brush Top Can
- Color Blue
- Gas Pressure Range 2600 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range 10,000 psi
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden 30 min.
- Application Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point 400 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.1
- Viscosity 10m to 15m
- For Use With HVAC ,All Metals, Most Plastics
- Application All Refrigerants, Freon, Fuels, Oils, Hydraulics, Gases, Steam, Diluted Acids and Solvents, steam, Potable water lines
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.