1/2"W Copper Filled with PTFE Antiseize Thread Seal Tape, Copper , 600" Length
- Item # 2TE42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 36136
- Catalog Page # 2874
- UNSPSC # 31201508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Antiseize Thread Seal Tape
- Material Copper Filled with PTFE
- Density 1.2 to 1.5sg
- Width 1/2"
- Length 600"
- Thickness 4.0+-.05 mil
- Color Copper
- Gas Pressure Range 0 to 300 psi
- Performance Temp. Range -400 Degrees to 550 Degrees F
- Liquid Pressure Range 0 to 10,000 psi
- Application Protects Against Corrosion, Rusting and Galvanic Pitting, Forms a Leak Proof Seal and Help Prevent Cross Threading on Pipe Threads
- Standards MIL SPEC T-27703A, CID A-A-58092
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2TE43ANTI-SEIZE TECHNOLOGY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.