Uncoated Cut Resistant Glove, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5, Spectra® Lining, White, 9, EA 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Glove
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Glove Coating Material Uncoated
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Spectra(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series Polar Bear Plus
- Glove Size 9
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Spectra(R)
- Color White
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Finish None
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Ambidextrous
- Glove Length 10-1/4"
- Application Food Processing, Fishing Industry, Meat Packing, High-risk Tasks
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 2050
- ANSI Cut Grams 3733
- Finger Material Spectra(R)
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 7
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards FDA Compliant for Food Handling
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Thumb Style Full
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 48GK48MCR SAFETY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.