Uncoated Cut Resistant Glove, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5, Dyneema® Lining, Gold, Gray, 11, EA 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Glove
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Uncoated
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Dyneema(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series VersaTouch
- Glove Size 11
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Dyneema(R), Steel, Fiberglass, Polyester
- Color Gold, Gray
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Finish None
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Ambidextrous, Off Hand
- Glove Length 10-1/2"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 4305
- ANSI Cut Grams 3517
- Back Material HPPE, Steel, Fiberglass, Polyester
- Thumb Style Ergonomic Offset
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Dyneema(R), Steel, Fiberglass, Polyester
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards FDA Compliant for Food Handling
- Application Food Processing, Fishing Industry, Meat Packing, Other High-Risk Tasks
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.