Tactical Glove, XL, Desert Tan, PR
- Item # 22N490
- Mfr. Model # 46-454
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G5716
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Designed to stand up to demanding military operations, these Kevlar®-Nomex®/digitally embossed leather gloves have a breathable, windproof, and waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane that keeps hands dry in wet environments and warm in cold weather (0° to 40°F). Petroleum and cut resistant. Zone-specific insulation provides additional warmth where needed and additional tactile sensitivity where essential, such as on the trigger finger. 2-layer knuckle guard provides additional cut and abrasion resistance. MOLLE-compatible for easy carrying.
- Item Tactical Glove
- Size XL
- Color Desert Tan
- Length 11-1/4"
- Cuff Extended
- Cut-Resistant Material Nomex(R)
- Standards NFPA 1977 & ASTM D6413 Flame Resistance
- Application Cold Weather Tactical
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions