Tactical Glove,XL,Desert Tan,PR
- Item # 22N490
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 46-454
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G5716
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed to stand up to demanding military operations, these Kevlar®-Nomex®/digitally embossed leather gloves have a breathable, windproof, and waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane that keeps hands dry in wet environments and warm in cold weather (0° to 40°F). Petroleum and cut resistant. Zone-specific insulation provides additional warmth where needed and additional tactile sensitivity where essential, such as on the trigger finger. 2-layer knuckle guard provides additional cut and abrasion resistance. MOLLE-compatible for easy carrying.
- Item Tactical Glove
- Size XL
- Color Desert Tan
- Length 11-1/4"
- Cuff Extended
- Cut-Resistant Material Nomex(R)
- Standards NFPA 1977 & ASTM D6413 Flame Resistance
- Application Cold Weather Tactical
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions