Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4, HPPE Lining, Black, White, 10, PR 1
- Item # 40LJ60
- Mfr. Model # 11-735
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J2368
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 6
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry, Light Oil and Oily
- Series HyFlex(R)
- Glove Size 10
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color Black, White
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-1/4"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 29,902
- ANSI Cut Grams 1587
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 126
- Thumb Style Full
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material HPPE, Nylon, Glass fiber, Spandex, PU
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ASTM D 3389-94, ASTM F 1790-97, EN388
- Application Assembly Involving Small Sharp Components
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.