Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3, Dyneema®, Lycra® Lining, Black, Gray, 9, P
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Dyneema(R), Lycra(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series HyFlex(R)
- Glove Size 9
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color Black, Gray
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9-3/4"
- Application Handling Sharp-Edged Objects, Metal Sheets, Cutting of Small Parts
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 8000
- ANSI Cut Grams 1499
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 120
- Finger Material Polyethylene high tenacityfibres/high performances fibres/Polyurethane
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards EN420, EN388, ANSI, ASTM
- Thumb Style Full
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21AH87CONDOR
Item # 21NM56MCR SAFETY
Item # 29JV37CONDOR
Item # 36H132Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3, Dyneema®, Lycra® Lining, Black, Gray, 8, PANSELL
Item # 48UR14Natural Rubber Latex Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3, Polyester, Stainless steel Lining,CONDOR
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.