Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Dyneema® HPPE Lining, Gray, 8, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 6
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Dyneema(R) HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series HyFlex(R) 11-627
- Glove Size 8
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9-1/2"
- Application Assembly Involving Small Sharp Components, Automotive, White Goods, Plastics, Glass, Plastics Injection And Molding, Sheet Metal Assembly (Even When Slightly Oily), Handling Sharp, Small Parts
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 23,140
- ANSI Cut Grams 509
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 148
- Finger Material Dyneema(R)/Lycra/Nylon/Polyurethane
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 15
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards ANSI/ISEA
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Thumb Style Straight
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2RA21CONDOR
Item # 30YP29CONDOR
Item # 40LJ56ANSELL
Item # 48GK73Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A3, HPPE Lining, Gray, Salt and Pepper, M, PRMCR SAFETY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.