Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, High-Performance Polyethylene/Dyneema® Lin
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Coating Material Polyurethane
- Lining High-Performance Polyethylene/Dyneema(R)
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 6
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
- Color Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Size 8
- Coating Coverage Palm
- Cut Clute
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Weight Medium
- Standards ANSI/ISEA
- Application Assembly Involving Small Sharp Components, Automotive, White Goods, Plastics, Glass, Plastics Injection And Molding, Sheet Metal Assembly (Even When Slightly Oily), Handling Sharp, Small Parts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.