Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3, Kevlar®, Nylon, Spandex®, Stainless Steel Linin
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Kevlar(R), Nylon, Spandex(R), Stainless Steel
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series ActivArmr(R)
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Kevlar(R), Nylon, Spandex(R), Stainless Steel, Nitrile
- Color Black, Blue
- Cuff Hook-and-Loop
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-3/4"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 2
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 2325
- ANSI Cut Grams 1300
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 58
- Back Material Kevlar(R), Nylon, Spandex
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 18
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Kevlar(R), Nylon, Spandex, Nitrile
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI/ASTM/EN 4321
- Application HVAC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.