PVC Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5, Kevlar® Lining, Blue, Yellow, L, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Glove Coating Material PVC
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Kevlar(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Series ArmorKnit
- Glove Size L
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material ArmorKnit Yarns/PVC Dots
- Color Blue, Yellow
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Dotted
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Ambidextrous
- Glove Length 18"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 24
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 1867
- ANSI Cut Grams 4907
- Thumb Style Full
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material ArmorKnit Yarns/PVC Dots
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI/ASTM/EN
- Application Pulp Mills, Newsprint, Packaging And Industrial Converting Paper, Corrugated Board, Coated Paper, Plywood And Paperboard, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Material Handling, Sheet Metal, Glass
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.