63.00 mil PVC Chemical Resistant Gloves, Cotton Lining, Blue, Size 10, 1 PR
- Item # 33NR86
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 04-644
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material PVC
- Glove Length Range 12" or less
- Glove Texture Location Smooth
- Glove Thickness 63.00 mil
- Glove Length 12"
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Cotton
- Glove Size 10
- Color Blue
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards EN420, EN388
- Application Fisheries, Petrochemical Refining, Handling Equipment and Abrasive Materials Coated with Acids, Caustics, Solvents Grease and Oil
- Special Features Optimum Abrasion Resistance In Combination with Excellent Wet Grip, Excellent Chemical Resistance to Petrochemicals and Acids, Jersey Lining Provides Cushioned Comfort and Moderate Insulation
- Resists Acids,Caustics,Greases,Oils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.