Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Kevlar® Lining, Black, Yellow, L, PR 1
- Item # 3EE14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 11-500
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1966
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Kevlar(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series HyFlex(R) 11-500
- Glove Size L
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material 100% Foam NBR (Nitrile
- Color Black, Yellow
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Rough
- Glove Cut Clute
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 8-3/4"
- Application Handling And Assembling Small Parts And Products With Sharp Edges Of Stamped Metal, Plastic Or Ceramics
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 5835
- ANSI Cut Grams 675
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 62
- Back Material Stretch Kevlar(R) (280 denier yarn -3% lycra core wrapped with 100% Kevlar(R)
- Finger Material Stretch Kevlar(R) (280 denier yarn -3% lycra core wrapped with 100% Kevlar(R)/Nitrile
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards ANSI/ISEA
- Thumb Style Straight
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.