Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Kevlar® Lining, Orange, 8, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Kevlar(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series ActivArmr(R)
- Glove Size 8
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Nylon, Kevlar(R), Spandex, Polyester, Low Melt, Latex Blend NBR-CR Polyethilene
- Color Orange
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage 3/4 Dip
- Glove Coating Finish Sandy
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10"
- Application Oil and Gas Industries, The Gloves Will Provide Excellent Grip In Activities with Presence of Oils, Dry and Wet Areas, Cut Protection, Abrasion, Oil Penetration, Dexterity for Fine Tasks, and Color Hi-Visibility with Retro Reflective Art Work
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.