Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Acrylic, Latex, Polyester Lining, High Visibili
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Acrylic, Latex, Polyester
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series ActivArmr(R)
- Glove Size 9
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Acrylic Polyester/Nitrile
- Color High Visibility Orange
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage 3/4 Dip
- Glove Coating Finish Sandy
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10"
- Application Cold Storage Handling, Handling Abrasive, Wet or Oily Materials, Logging and Lumber, Cargo Loading/Unloading, Construction Work, Engineering Components, Maintenance/Service
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- Finger Material Acrylic/Polyester/Nitrile
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 15
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards ANSI/ASTM/EN
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Thumb Style Full
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.