Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, HPPE Lining, Black, Gray, 6, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Oily
- Series HyFlex(R)
- Glove Size 6
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material HPPE, Nylon,Nitrile Dip, Ansell Grip(TM) Technology
- Color Black, Gray
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Coating Coverage 3/4 Dip
- Glove Coating Finish Sandy
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 7-3/4"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 21,677
- ANSI Cut Grams 545
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 219
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 15
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Nitrile Dip, Ansell Grip(TM) Technology
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI/ASTM/EN
- Application Assembly of Engine and Transmission Drive Trains, Body Shops, Handling and Assembly of Sharp Components with Oil/Grease Coatings, Handling of Machined Parts Coated with Light Oil, Light Metal Presses, Machining/Metal Working, Maintenance Operations, Primary Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.