Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4, Kevlar® Lining, Yellow, High Visibility Orange,
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Kevlar(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series HyFlex(R)
- Glove Size 6
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Nitrile
- Color Yellow, High Visibility Orange
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Sandy
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 7000
- ANSI Cut Grams 3040
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 96
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Kevlar(R)/Spandex/Nitrile
- Application Handling of Small to Large Sharp Objects Such As Wood, Glass, and Metal. Operation Involving The Use of Utility Knives or Where Sharp Edges are Present
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.