47.00 mil Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Interlock Knit Lining, Green, Size 10
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Palm and Fingers
- Glove Thickness 47.00 mil
- Glove Length 14"
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Interlock Knit
- Glove Size 10
- Color Green
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards 21 CFR 177.2600 for Food Contact, ANSI, EN374, EN388
- Application Cleaning and De Greasing, Graphic Arts and Printing Cleanup, Handling Equipment and Abrasive Materials Coated with Oil, Grease, Acids and Solvents, Handling Fillers, Solvents, Dye Agents, Cleaning Solvents, Cement and Mortar Mixing, Janitorial and Maintenance Work, Wiping Down Parts and Machinery
- Special Features Curved, Preflexed Finger, Wing Thumb
- Resists Sharp Edges, Abrasive Surfaces, Fuels, Lubricants, Acids, Solvents, Detergents, Caustics, Alcohols, Fats and Oils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1AV51ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.