Chemical Resistant Gloves, Acrylic/Knit Lining, Black/Green, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12" or less
- Glove Texture Location Fully
- Glove Thickness 13.00 mil
- Glove Length 12"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Acrylic/Knit
- Glove Size 8
- Color Black/Green
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards ASTM, EN 388
- Application Chemical Handling, Processing and Manufacturing, Refining, Printing, Automotive, Mining, Aerospace
- Special Features Ansell Grip(TM) Technology, Nitrile Layer Filled with Microscopic Channels That Actively Transfer Lubricants and Oil Away, Consistent Polymer Coating Reduce The Likelihood of Chemical Leakage, Superior Tactility and Dexterity for Greater Control
- Resists Abrasion, Chemicals, Oils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2YEL1CONDOR
Price $7.28 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.