18.00 mil Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Flock Lining, Gray, Size 9
- Item # 35HW87
- Mfr. Model # 58-435
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Palm and Fingers
- Glove Thickness 18.00 mil
- Glove Length 15"
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Flock
- Glove Size 9
- Color Gray
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards EN388 4001, EN374 , EN374-AJKL
- Application Automotive Assembly and Painting, Chemical Handling and Processing, Degreasing, Dip Tank Cleanup, Fishing Industry, Food Processing, General Maintenance Work, Printing Cleanup, Refinery (General), Solvents (General)
- Special Features Ansell Grip(TM) Technology with The Flexibility and Dexterity of An Unlined Nitrile Shell, Premium Grade Nitrile Compound Coating Along with Comfortable Cotton Flocked Liner
- Resists Solvents, Cuts, Snags, Abrasions and Punctures
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.