Neoprene Chemical Resistant Gloves, 18 mil Thickness, Flock Lining, Size 7, Black, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Neoprene
- Finish Smooth
- Thickness 18 mil
- Length 13"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Flock
- Size 7
- Color Black
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards ANSI, EN 388 3111, EN 374 AKL, EN 374, FDA Food Handling Requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
- Application Bulk Chemical Handling, Transport, Cleaning, Degreasing, Handling Alkalies and Salts, Handling Oils, Acids, Caustics and Alcohols, Handling Specialty Chemicals
- Special Features Very Good Dexterity and Sensitivity
- Resists A Wide Range of Chemicals, Including Oils, Acids, Caustics and Solvents, Abrasion
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.