Natural Rubber Latex Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3, Acrylic Terry Lining, Blue, Yellow
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Acrylic Terry
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series PowerFlex T Degrees
- Glove Size 2XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Acrylic/Natural Rubber Latex
- Color Blue, Yellow
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Crinkled
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 11-1/2"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 4868
- ANSI Cut Grams 1059
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 69
- Thumb Style Full
- Finger Style Full
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Acrylic/Natural Rubber Latex
- Stitching Material Acrylic
- Standards ANSI/ASTM/EN 2242
- Application Cold Storage, Unheated Warehouses, Forestry, Logging/Lumber Operations, General Maintenance, Refrigerated Products, Outdoor Construction Work, Patrolling Unheated Premises
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.