Natural Rubber Latex Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Cotton, Polyester Lining, Blue, Gr
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- Glove Coating Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Cotton, Polyester
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series Power Flex
- Glove Size L
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Poly/Cotton, Natural Rubber Latex
- Color Blue, Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Crinkled
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 10-1/4"
- Application Carpentry, Drywall, Roofing, Forestry, Logging/Lumber Operations, General Material Handling, Janitorial, General Plant Maintenance Work, Outdoor Construction Work, Refuse Collection, Shipping And Receiving, Packaging, Stone/Tile Installation
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 3725
- ANSI Cut Grams 582
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 76
- Finger Material Polyester/Cotton/Natural Rubber Latex
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 10
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Standards ANSI/ASTM/EN 2242
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Thumb Style Full
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.