Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Kevlar® Lining, High Visibility Orange, 12, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Kevlar(R)
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series ActivArmr(R)
- Glove Size 12
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Nitrile, Neoprene Rubber, Thermoplastic Rubber, Nylon, Kevlar(R) Para-Aramid, Spandex, Polyester
- Color High Visibility Orange
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 11-1/2"
- Application Handling jagged metal; Assembly and disassembly of large pipe;Drilling assembly and completion; Equipment maintenance Scaffolding Pipe handling and insulation Plumbing and sand blasting; General pumping work; Handling iron; Handling iron - rigging work; Handling of tools; Heavy machine operation■ Makeup and breakout tools■ Opening furnaces draining pumps valves or lines and crackers BTX process■ Running tools into the wellbore■ Unloading and stacking pipe■ Valve - line maintenance and repair
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20KK03ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.