Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, Dyneema® HPPE Lining, Gray, 11, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 6
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant Dyneema(R) HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Series HyFlex(R) 11-627
- Glove Size 11
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Polyurethane
- Color Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 8"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 5
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 23,140
- ANSI Cut Grams 509
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 148
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 15
- Knuckle Padding Material None
- Finger Material Dyneema(R)/Lycra/Nylon/Polyurethane
- Stitching Material Polyester
- Standards ANSI/ISEA
- Application Assembly Involving Small Sharp Components, Automotive, White Goods, Plastics, Glass, Plastics Injection And Molding, Sheet Metal Assembly (Even When Slightly Oily), Handling Sharp, Small Parts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.