Cut Resistant Glove, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4, Dyneema®, Steel, Fiberglass, Polyester Lining, Gray/Gree
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Glove
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Lining Dyneema(R), Steel, Fiberglass, Polyester
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- Puncture Resistant No
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Color Gray/Green
- Cuff Elastic
- Size L
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 7000
- ANSI Cut Grams Greater Than 3000
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Gauge 13
- Palm Material HPPE, Steel, Fiberglass, Polyester
- Finger Material Dyneema, Steel,Fiberglas, Polyester
- Standards Fda Compliant for Food Handling
- Hand Ambidextrous/Off Hand
- Application Food Processing, Fishing Industry, Meat Packing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 46C465Cut Resistant Glove, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4, Dyneema®, Steel, Fiberglass, Polyester Lining, Gray/GreeANSELL
Price $15.73 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.