Chemical Resistant Gloves, Standard Weight Thickness, Fleece/Jersey Lining, Black, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Neoprene
- Glove Length Range 25"+
- Glove Texture Location Smooth
- Glove Length 31"
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Fleece/Jersey
- Glove Size 10
- Color Black
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards FDA 21 CFR 177.2600, ANSI, EN 388 3121, EN374
- Application Chemical Plants and Transportation, Chemical Processing, Oil Refining and Petrochemicals, Cleaning and Degreasing, Handling Oils, Acids, Caustics and Alcohols, Handling Specialty Chemicals, Hazmat Work, Plating Operations
- Special Features Curved Fingers and A Wing Thumb, Suitable for Intermittent Handling of Warm Liquids, Two Piece Lining Eliminates Irritating Seams
- Resists Cuts, Abrasions, and Chemicals
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.