Chemical Resistant Gloves, Flock Lining, Yellow, PK 12
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Glove Length Range 12" or less
- Glove Texture Location Fingers Only
- Glove Thickness 20.00 mil
- Glove Length 12"
- Cuff Pinked
- Lining Flock
- Glove Size 9
- Color Yellow
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Application For Restaurant and Food Processing Work
- Special Features Excellent Sensitivity Plus High Resistance to Punctures and Tears
- Resists Acids, Detergents, Caustics, Animal Fats and Alcohol
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1RL39ANSELL
Item # 4AZ57ANSELL
Item # 1RL35ANSELL
Item # 1RL43ANSELL
Item # 3F841ANSELL
Item # 2WLF3ANSELL
Item # 1RL44ANSELL
Item # 2WLF6ANSELL
Item # 1RL38ANSELL
Item # 1RL42ANSELL
Item # 1RL46ANSELL
Item # 1RL36ANSELL
Item # 1RL37ANSELL
Item # 1RL41ANSELL
Item # 1RL45ANSELL
Item # 1RL40ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.