8.00 mil Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Unlined Lining, Green, Size 8, 1 PR
- Item # 46C474
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 37-200
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H3436
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Fingers Only
- Glove Thickness 8.00 mil
- Glove Length 12-1/2"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 8
- Color Green
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards Complies with FDA Regulation 21 Cfr 177.2600 for Food Contact Applications
- Application food processing, chemical processing, oil refining, petrochemicals,
- Special Features Outstanding Resistance to a Wide Range of Chemicals, Including Aromatic Solvents, Petroleum Solvents and Animal Fats
- Resists animal fats,chemicals incl aromatic,petroleum solvents
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 46C473ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.