Chemical Resistant Gloves, Size 8, 13"L, Blue , 1 PR
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Palm and Fingers
- Glove Thickness 53.00 mil
- Glove Length 13"
- Cuff Elastic
- Lining Cotton
- Glove Size 8
- Color Blue
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards EN420,EN388,EN407,EN374 and EN511
- Application In Food Processing, Manufacturing
- Special Features Glove Maintains Dexterity and Pliability at Low Temperatures 13 Gauge Seamless Liner Ergonomic Hand Shape Provides an Excellent Natural Fit Dipped Rough Finish Makes Handling Wet and Slippery Materials Easier and Safer 21 Cfr (USA) and European Directives Compliant for Food Applications
- Resists Abrasion,Chemicals,Oils
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 29UU12ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.