39.00 mil Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Yellow, Size 8-1/2, 1 PR
- Item # 29UU62
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G43Y
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Fingers Only
- Glove Thickness 39.00 mil
- Glove Length 13"
- Cuff Beaded
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 8-1/2
- Color Yellow
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards EN420,EN388 and EN374
- Application In Food Processing, Manufacturing and Chemical Plants
- Special Features Triple Dip Yellow Rubber Latex Gloves Coated with Yellow Nitrile for Longer Life, Long Flock Lined Cuff for Protection and Comfort, Resistant to Oils, Fats, Chemicals and Detergents with Good Grip, Sensitivity and Beaded Cuff for Easy Donning and Tear Resistance
- Resists Abrasion,Chemicals,Oils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.