Chemical Resistant Gloves, Size 11, 18"L, Green , 1 PR
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Smooth
- Glove Thickness 22.00 mil
- Glove Length 18"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 11
- Color Green
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards ANSI, EN 388 4102, EN 374, FDA
- Application Chemical Plants and Transportation, Chemical Processing, Oil Refining and Petrochemicals, Cleaning and Degreasing, Exposure to Chemicals, Solvents, Hazardous Liquids, PVC Cements or Standing Water, Janitorial and Maintenance Work
- Resists Component Materials Comply with 21 Cfr 177.2600 for Food Contact
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.