17.00 mil Natural Rubber Latex Chemical Resistant Gloves, Orange, Size 8-1/2, 1 PR
- Item # 29UU50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2-242T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7116
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Smooth
- Glove Thickness 17.00 mil
- Glove Length 13"
- Cuff Rolled Bead
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 8-1/2
- Color Orange
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards EN420,EN388 and EN374
- Application In Food Processing, Manufacturing and Chemical Plants
- Special Features Natural Rubber Latex Provides Excellent Wear Protection and Flexibility, Fluted Cuff Design Enables Ventilation to the Hand While Providing Maximum Protection, Beaded Tear Resistant Cuff for Ease of Donning, Unique Roughened Grip Pattern Offers Good Grip in Damp Conditions
- Resists Abrasion,Chemicals,Oils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.