Chemical Resistant Gloves, Size 6-1/2, 13"L, Natural , 1 PR
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Texture Location Fingers Only
- Glove Thickness 15.00 mil
- Glove Length 13"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 6-1/2
- Color Natural
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards 21CFR, EN420, EN388, EN374 and EN421
- Application Electronics, General Assembly, Laboratory, Janitorial, General Manufacturing & Maintenance
- Special Features Unlined Med-Weight Natural Rubber Latex Glove, Beaded Cuff for Easier Donning and Tear Resistance, Suitable for Particulate Radioactive Contamination, Protection, Resistant Against many Chemicals Excellent Grip and Sensitivity, Low Modulus for Minimal Hand Fatigue
- Resists Abrasion,Chemicals,Oils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 29UU29ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.