13 Gauge Smooth Polyurethane Coated Gloves, Glove Size: 8, Silver
- Item # 20KJ74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 11-105
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6524
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Coated Gloves
- Glove Coating Material Polyurethane
- Glove Coating Finish Smooth
- Glove Coating Coverage Fingertips
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Gauge 13
- Lining High-Tenacity Polyamide Continuous Thread/Copper
- Glove Size 8
- Color Silver
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Glove Length 8-1/4"
- Thumb Style Full
- Standards ANSI/ASTM/EN388 3131
- ANSI Cut Grams 400
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 1
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 2
- Application Inventory/Storage Management, Machine/Device Operations, Maintenance and Repair, Order Entry, Quality Assurance, Package Delivery and Handling, Project Management, Receiving Goods and Items
- Resists Conductive yarn enabling interaction with a touch screen
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.