12" Powder Free Unlined Smooth Neoprene Disposable Gloves, Cream, Size 7-1/2, 200PK
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Glove Material Neoprene
- Glove Size 7-1/2
- Powdered/Powder Free Powder Free
- Palm Thickness 5.00 mil
- Finger Thickness 5.00 mil
- Cuff Thickness 5.00 mil
- Glove Length 12"
- Glove Texture Location Smooth
- Color Cream
- Lining Unlined
- Cuff Rolled/Beaded
- Disposable Glove Grade Exam,Food,Medical
- Aloe Inner Surface No
- Ambidextrous/Hand-Specific Hand-Specific
- Latex Content Latex Free
- Metal Detectable No
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Sterile
- Standards Category III, AQL EN374 1.0, EN421, CE0493
- Application Analytical Testing/Measurements, Filtration Processes, Liquid and Dry Product Preparation and Production, Liquid Spills and Clean-Up, Maintaining Equipment and Instruments, Packaging Operations, Product Handling - Chemical/Biological, Vaccine/Injectable/Sterile Operations, Weighing and Dispensing
- Resists Chemical Splash
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.