12" Powder Free Unlined Textured Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves, Natural White, Size XS, 100PK
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cleanroom Gloves
- Disposable Glove Material Nitrile
- Glove Size XS
- Powdered/Powder Free Powder Free
- Finger Thickness 5.00 mil
- Cuff Thickness 3.00 mil
- Glove Length 12"
- Glove Texture Location Fingers Only
- Color Natural White
- Lining Unlined
- Cuff Rolled/Beaded
- Disposable Glove Grade Cleanroom
- Aloe Inner Surface No
- Ambidextrous/Hand-Specific Ambidextrous
- Latex Content Latex Free
- Metal Detectable No
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Standards EN 374
- Application Electronics Assembly, Handling Sensitive Parts And Materials, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Product Protection In Handling, Cosmetics Packaging , Optical Goods , Microelectronic And Micro-Mechanic Components, Protection From Blood And Other Bodily Fluids
- Resists Cleanroom Applications
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.