Thermocouple Thermometer, 2 Input
- Item# 6NZG8
- Mfr. Model# TMD-55W
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112212
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type K, J, T, E, R, S, N
- Number of Inputs 2
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) Type K -328 Degrees to 2501 Degrees F, Type J -346 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F, Type T -328 Degrees to 752 Degrees F, Type E -346 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F, Type R 32 Degrees to 3212 Degrees F, Type S 32 Degrees to 3212 Degrees F, Type N -58 Degrees to 2372 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Type K -200 Degrees to 1372 Degrees C, Type J -210 Degrees to 1200 Degrees C, Type T -200 Degrees to 400 Degrees C, Type E -210 Degrees to 1000 Degrees C, Type R 0 Degrees to 1767 Degrees C, Type S 0 Degrees to 1767 Degrees C, Type N -50 Degrees to 1300 Degrees C
- Accuracy 0.0005
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C, 1 Degrees C, 0.1 Degrees F, 1 Degrees F
- Interface USB
- Data Logging 1024 Points
- Battery Type (4) AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory Min/Max
- Standards CE
- Features Wireless Transmission Mfr. No. TMD-55W Only, Built In Memory (16) Sets, Data Logging (128) Samples with Real Time Data Per Channel Mfr. No. TMD-55W, Easy Data Recall with Up and Down Key T1, T2, T1-T2, Time and Memory Location, Relative Zero and Hold Functions
- Includes Software CD ROM, USB Wireless Antenna, (2) 4 ft. K Type Thermocouples
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.