Thermocouple Thermometer, 2 In, K, J, E, T
- Item# 12U594
- Mfr. Model# TMD-52
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type K, J, E, T
- Number of Inputs 2
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) Type K -328 Degrees to 2501 Degrees F, Type J -346 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F, Type T -328 Degrees to 752 Degrees F, Type E -346 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Type K -200 Degrees to 1372 Degrees C, Type J -210 Degrees to 1200 Degrees C, Type T -200 Degrees to 400 Degrees C, Type E -210 Degrees to 1000 Degrees C
- Accuracy 0.0005
- Display LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Battery Type (4) AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory Min/Max
- Standards CE
- Features Large, Backlit Easy to Read Display, In Field Thermocouple Offset Adjustment, Robust Protective Holster, Auto Power Off, Relative Zero Functions
- Includes Meter, Batteries, (2) Thermocouples
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.