Temp/Humdty Mtr, 0 to 100 per Rel Hum Rng
- Item# 4FKP5
- Mfr. Model# TH-1
- Catalog Page# 751
- UNSPSC# 41112301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-4%
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range 23 to 139.8 Degrees F
- Dew Point Range -4 Degrees to 139.8 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-6 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor Type Electronic Capacitance, Polymer Film
- Display Dual Line LCD
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type CR2031
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Special Features Small, Pocket Size
- Includes Batteries, Users Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.