Temp/Humdty Mtr,0 to 100 per Rel Hum Rng
- Item # 2ATB2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TH-3
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41114408
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.6 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.8 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Sensor Type Capacitance
- Display LCD
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type 9 V, NEDA 1604 or JIS 006P or IEC6F22
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 180 sec.
- Special Features Relative Function Monitors Humidity and Temperature Changes, Extended Probe Stem to Easily Access Air Ducts
- Includes Soft Carrying Case, Sensor Cover, Battery, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.