RTD Thrmetr, -328 to 1472 F, -328to1166 F
- Item# 6NZG1
- Mfr. Model# RTD-10
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item RTD Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -328 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F, -328 Degrees to 1166 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C, -200 Degrees to 630 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy +/-(0.05% Reading + 0.2 Degrees C) on Degrees C Scale, +/-(0.05% Reading + 0.4 Degrees F) on Degrees F Scale
- Display LCD
- Probe Connector Mini Din Plug
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees C or 0.2 Degrees F
- Features RTD Dual Input Function, Degrees C/ Degrees F User Selectable, Max/Min with Elapsed Time, AVG, REL, HOLD Functions, Warning Beeper with High/Low Setting
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Height 6-1/4"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 1-1/4"
- Battery Type (4) 1.5V AAA
- Standards ISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Calibration Certificate FDA
- Includes Users Manual, (2) RTD Connectors, (4) AAA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.