Digital Multimeter, Pocket - Basic Features Multimeter Style, Pocket - Basic Features Multimeter Sty
- Item# 1WKN3
- Mfr. Model# PM51A
- Catalog Page# 679
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Pocket - Basic Features
- Instrument Counts 4000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.80% of Reading + 3 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT III 300V, CAT II 600V
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 5 Hz to 1 MHZ
- Capacitance Range 500 nF to 300 uF
- Display LCD
- Battery Type 3V Lithium-ion
- AC Response Average
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Average Sensing, Power Consumption (Typical) 2mA
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE, cULus, IEC61010-1, UL61010B-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 1010.1-92
- Series AMPROBE (R) PM51A
- Includes Attached Test Leads, Battery, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1WKN5Digital Multimeter, Pocket - Basic Features Multimeter Style, Pocket - Basic Features Multimeter StyAMPROBE
Sale Price $69.95 / each
Price $80.45 / each
Item # 2MVU4Digital Multimeter, Pocket - Basic Features Multimeter Style, Pocket - Basic Features Multimeter StyAMPROBE
Sale Price $40.46 / each
Price $51.70 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.