Manometer, 30 psi
- Item# 6NZH2
- Mfr. Model# MAN30
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41103311
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Micromanometer
- Type Digital
- Pressure Range 0- 30 PSI, Five Selectable Units Of Measure In/H2O, PSI, MBAR, Bar, mm/H2O Five selectable units of measure: InH2O, psi, mbar, bar, mmH2O
- Operating Range 0- 30 PSI
- Max. Pressure 30 PSI
- Accuracy +/-0.3% Of Full Scale at +/-25 Degrees C (77 Degrees f)
- Display LCD
- Velocity N/A
- Resolution 0.001
- Operating Temp. Range 0~50 Degrees C (32~122 Degrees f)
- Storage Temp. Range -20~60 Degrees C (-4~140 Degrees f)
- For Use With Non-Combustible Gases
- Data Storage No
- Alarm No
- Connection Type 3 Connection Hoses 4mm(id) x 6mm(od) x 500mm Long
- Battery Type 9V
- Interface No
- Includes 9V Battery, 2 Connection Hoses 4mm(id) x 6mm(od) x 500mm Long, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.