Lan Cable Tester Display: LED Adapter Type: RJ-45
- Item# 4FKT1
- Mfr. Model# LAN-1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113642
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lan Cable Tester
- Display LED
- Application Testing Lan Cables and Receptacles
- For Use With 10/100 Base -T Cable, 10 Base-2 Cable, RJ45 Modular Cables, AT&T 258A Cable, EIA / TIA 568A/568B Cables and Token Ring Cable
- Features Verify the Cable Wiring for Continuity, Opens, Shorts or Incorrect Wiring, Test Installed Cable on Wall Plate or the Patch Panels by Using the Remote Termination Module, Perform Loopback Test or Remote Test
- Adapter Type RJ-45
- Displays LED
- Includes Remote Terminator, 9 V Battery, RJ45 to Female BNC Cable, RJ45 to Male BNC Cable, RJ45 to RJ45 Cable, Female BNC to Female BNC Connector and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6LFX1KLEIN TOOLS
Price $128.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.