IR Therm, 1" @ 50", -58 to 2822 Deg. F
- Item# 14K232
- Mfr. Model# IR-750
- Catalog Page# 759
- UNSPSC# 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -58 Degrees to 2822 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -50 Degrees to 1550 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 50"
- Accuracy +/-1.8%
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.01 to 1.00
- Includes Software CD, USB Cable, K Type Thermocouple Probe, Carrying Bag, Hard Carrying Case (Mfr. No. IR-750), Battery and Users Manual
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type 9V
- Alarm High/Low
- Alarm Indication High/Low
- Data Hold Yes
- Display LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Tripod Mount, USB Interface, Built In Memory, K-Type Thermocouple Measurement
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.